To Your Sewer Snags
If you’re researching sewer line or water line issues, chances are you’re trying to resolve a problem before it gets worse. Since 1922, thousands of Northern Virginia residents have chosen Dwyer to identify and repair their sewer line and water line problems. We have seen it all: including century-old terra cotta sewer pipe that read “Made in the City of Alexandria.” Master Plumber Dan Cochran has been in the trade since 1978, and he was a plumbing apprenticeship instructor in Fairfax County for 24 years. All of that is to say we know our stuff, and we’re here to help you if you live in Alexandria, VA, Annandale, VA, Arlington, VA, Fairfax Station, VA, Burke, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Lorton, VA, Springfield, VA, and McLean, VA (east of I-495). When you choose Dwyer for your sewer service, you’re getting seasoned experts in your corner.
Sewer Line Repairs Are In Our Toolbox
If your sewer line is causing problems — like backing up, draining slowly or leaking — Dwyer can perform a video inspection to identify what’s causing the trouble and where it’s located. Typically, the issue stems from tree roots that have cracked through the line. This allows debris to build up and cause backups. In some cases, these problems mean that items have made their way into your sewage lines and caused a blockage.
One factor people don’t typically think of when considering the cause of the issue is the material that makes up their sewer lines. Sewer lines can be made of cast iron, terra cotta, Orangeburg, transite, ABS and PVC. Their composition can factor into how well they hold up to constant water and roughage. The quality of the original installation can also greatly factor into the health of your system. Dwyer is equipped to handle any and all sewer line problems. If sewer repairs are in your future, we’ll give you an honest and fair assessment. Our team of technicians is there—no matter your need.
Sewer Line Replacements Young and Old Alike
Sometimes, sewers old and new can fail completely. When a relatively young sewer has failed, it’s almost always the result of improper sewage line installation. Dwyer is experienced with replacing sewers. We’ve replaced systems in many relatively new neighborhoods, where they were not built correctly. In old sewers, deterioration or tree roots are usually the cause. Typically located around 10 feet below the ground, sewage system replacement requires serious knowledge, skill, patience and brawn. We will explain the issues, present you with footage of the inspection, answer all your questions and send you a written proposal of the work to be performed. Whether you need repair or a full replacement, all sewer services performed by Dwyer are backed by our warranty for your confidence and peace of mind.
Choosing Dwyer … Let Us Count the Reasons
- Family-owned and locally operated. We care about our reputation in the community.
- Honest, upfront pricing. There are no surprise costs or fake discounts.
- Friendly staff. Our employees come to Dwyer and stay for the long term. We’re a good place to work because we hire only the best and the friendliest. We value our employees.
- Warrantied work. We stand behind our work, and we’ll always be here if an issue ever arises (unlike those mysterious white vans).
- Usually same day service. For all service work, we’ll be out there the same day.
- No pressure. Our employees aren’t paid on commission, unlike most of our competitors. Companies that pay on commission aren’t doing a service to their customers. They’re often trying to sell you something you don’t need.
- We do it right the first time. We take the time to ensure that we’re not wasting your time.
- Local expertise. Our staff has been serving the area for decades. We know the nuances of the neighborhood sewers, construction, water pressure, etc. We know Northern Virginia.
Schedule your sewer line repair or replacement by calling us at 703.922.8220 or contacting us online. If it’s an emergency our sewer line experts are available 24/7.