On the Sinks & Faucets Scene
If your sink, bathtub or faucet is having issues, Dwyer can help. We can resolve kitchen drain clogs, leaking kitchen faucets or fixtures or replace your kitchen sinks and kitchen faucets. In addition, we can help fix your bathroom plumbing issues as well: bathroom faucets and bathroom fixtures, including bathroom sink faucets and tub faucets, are some of our specialties.
Help! I Need Somebody! Help!
it’s tempting to tackle those leaky shower faucets yourself. But stop! Not everything can be solved simply by taking apart the P-Trap. Plus, you know you can’t trust your spouse to finally get around to fixing that annoying, drippy kitchen sink faucet—even though it’s driving you both crazy with its incessant dripping. Chances are you’ve already picked up some faucets or fixtures at your local home repair store, and your attempt at repairing your kitchen or bathroom sink/shower faucet isn’t going so well. The products sold at most of those stores look and feel really cheap—not as nice as the packaging (or the pricing!) would lead you to believe.
At Dwyer, we carry only the best brands: American Standard and Wolverine Brass are the standard faucets and fixtures we carry, but we can also supply Grohe, Brizo or Kohler brand sinks, faucets and fixtures. The best part about getting your sinks and faucets from Dwyer is they’re backed by our warranty. Even if you did choose your own faucet or fixture, we can install if for you!
A Primer on Sinks Before You Contact Us
Let’s talk shop so you don’t have that sinking feeling when you’re deciding on what style of sink to install in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Console: This sink is supported by legs, making this style more like a washstand. This is a good sink for small spaces.
- Self-Rimming: This sink has a visible rim above the counter.
- Pedestal: This sink is quite literally on a pedestal instead of a counter. This saves space and helps a bathroom look larger than it is.
- Undercounter Sink: This sink has no rim above the counter. This gives it a clean, streamlined look and makes it easier to clean. An undercounter sink helps emphasize your faucet.
- Vanity: This is your standard sink and countertop above a cabinet solution. This sink is good for people who like or need storage below.
- Vessel: This sink is also known as an above counter or bowl sink. A vessel sink sits atop a counter, making a bold statement. This fixture works great in powder rooms, but some people say they make it hard to wash your face if installed in a main bathroom.
- Wall-Hung: This sink is mounted directly on a wall and allows it to be installed at any height.
Regardless of your preferred style of sink or fixture, Dwyer is skilled at installing them all! Give us a call at 703.922.8220 or schedule your service here.