Is an Investment Worth Making
Dwyer recommends enrolling in our $169.99 HVAC preventive maintenance plan if you reside in the Northern Virginia areas of Alexandria, VA, Annandale, VA, Arlington, VA, Fairfax Station, VA, Burke, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Lorton, VA, Springfield, VA, Woodbridge, VA, and McLean, VA (east of I-495).
This value-laden plan provides for two inspections a year of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. In the fall, we check your furnace, heat pump or boiler. Our spring air conditioning inspection includes checking your air handler and condenser. The preventive maintenance plan entitles you to a 10% discount on Dwyer’s regular price for any heating, cooling or plumbing repair service needed. You also will receive priority scheduling for any repair service calls.
Each seasonal inspection includes a professional examination of all accessible system operation and safety components by one of our extensively trained HVAC technicians. It also features, at no extra charge, an examination of the system’s accessories (humidifier, electronic air cleaner, condensate pump and programmable thermostat) and water heater. You will also receive inspection scheduling reminders by postcard or email, whichever you prefer. The cost for each additional system inspection serving your residence is only $154.95.
Expectations That Are Off the Chart!
Dwyer holds its staff to the highest standard and we apply the same bar to our products. Here is what you can expect when you sign up for our Preventive Maintenance Plan:
- Check system functions, safety control and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Check for proper blower operation and airflow.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Clean and lubricate motors as required.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Preventive maintenance will mean avoiding unexpected service calls and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.
- Preventive maintenance plans typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, less utility overpayments and the 10% discount on other repairs performed by Dwyer.
If you’re looking for another type of yearly maintenance check, Dwyer can provide those, too. Some people like their outside pipes winterized or need other plumbing issues reviewed regularly because they’re prone to something specific. We’ll gladly do those, but we work out those agreements on a case-by-case basis because needs and frequency can vary widely.
Sign Up Today!
We will gladly answer any questions you might have about our Preventive Maintenance Plan or other specially designed maintenance plans you have in mind. Contact us at your convenience, either online or by calling 703.922.8220 to set up your preventive maintenance plan.