Will Have You Breathing Easier
When furnaces function at peak efficiency, your home or business is warm and comfortable and your energy bills are budget friendly. However, your winter bliss might be fading and your heating bill is eating a bigger chunk from your paycheck. Repairs on your hot air-forced furnace are mounting. Sounds like it’s time to consider a new furnace.
Here’s Your Sign
Furnaces are like every other appliance and machine. Even with the most tender of care, they will go kaput—either gradually or all at once. Here are some key warning signs it’s time to plan for a new furnace installation:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old. Furnaces produce diminishing returns between 12-15 years.
- Your energy bills and equipment repairs are steadily increasing. Older units work harder to produce heat and circulate it through your home or business.
- Rooms in your home or building are at different temperatures. Older furnaces struggle to distribute heat evenly.
- Soot or rust is accumulating near the furnace register. This can lead to dangerous fumes being released into your air.
- Your furnace is extra noisy. “Shake, rattle and roll” should be left to the musicians and entertainers, not your furnace, which is your most important operating system during our cold winters.
Dwyer has been performing furnace installations for decades in the Northern Virginia communities of Alexandria, VA; Annandale, VA; Arlington, VA; Fairfax Station, VA; Burke VA; Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Lorton, VA, Springfield, VA, Vienna, VA, Woodbridge, VA; Great Falls, VA; Manassas, VA; Clifton, VA; Oakton, VA; Chantilly, VA; Centerville, VA; and McLean, VA. We know the decision to install a new furnace can be intimidating. Our friendly heating service manager and highly trained team possess years of experience and know-how. We’ve replaced all makes and models of furnaces in hundreds of homes and businesses. We’ll walk every step of the way with you. We’ll help recommend which size and brand furnace is best for your situation. We can install custom duct work. Once you’ve selected a new furnace, we’ll remove your old one, install the new one and clean up so well that you won’t even know we were there—except for the toasty feeling you’ll have from the warm air circulating throughout your residence or business,
Schedule Your Furnace Installation
Let’s be clear: Sometimes new furnaces need to be installed pronto. Dwyer is available 24 hours a day for those emergencies. Call us at 703.922.8220 or contact us for a prompt response and remedy. If a new furnace is in your near future, our heating service team will be pleased to meet with you and present your best options. We sell many brands of furnaces, including Trane comfort systems, and all work is backed by our warranty.
If the cost of a new furnace is a roadblock, especially an emergency furnace installation, consider working with our financing options to find a solution. Dwyer will make it happen for you. That’s our promise.