No Chopping Necessary
Temperatures have dropped and winter rears its frosty head outside your window. But you couldn’t be bothered, the toasty glow of your gas fireplace keeps your winter warm and cozy. It is the easiest way to level up your home comfort, heating game, while preserving the nostalgia of a fireside glimmer.
You get all the comfort of a traditional fireplace, without any of the messy up keep. No need to spend hours chopping wood to burn, only to lose most of that heat up your chimney. Your gas fireplace heats your home efficiently and effectively, keeping the colder months cozy and aglow.
Schedule your installation with Dwyer today!
Enjoy these benefits when you go gas:
- Gas fireplaces are both eco friendly and budget friendly. A natural gas fireplace burns 99% less pollutants than a wood fire. Gas fireplaces are also far more efficient. They are 75 to 99 percent efficient in heating your home, while wood fireplaces operate around a 10 percent level of efficiency.
- Easy installation in any home! Unlike wood fireplaces, you do not need a chimney for your gas fireplace. Our Dwyer technicians will expertly install your gas line and hook ups, secure the intakes, and add the burner. One easy installation for seasons full of comfort.
- Want to do a trade? We can convert your wood fireplace into a gas log system. Say goodbye to lost heat and messy soot, and welcome in a warmer glow with your new gas fireplace.
- Looks just like the real thing! With glowing embers and aesthetically placed logs, your gas fireplace will look just like the real thing. Keep your home aglow with firelight, without the headache.
Unlike their wood-dependent counter parts, gas fireplaces do not need a chimney to operate. That means they can be installed in virtually any space. And they couldn’t be easier to use, with the switch of a button, or the click of a remote, flames will burst into your unit and warm your home.
Red Flags From Your Gas Flames
If you are noticing any of these symptoms, it’s time to call Dwyer to replace your gas fireplace:
- Your pilot light is unreliable and causing frequent issues.
- Your unit starts to emit a rotten egg smell.
- Soot starts to build up in your unit.
- Your gas fireplace shuts off frequently.
Dwyer’s dedicated heating service team is ready to meet your winter weather, heating needs. You’re our neighbors, and we don’t want you to be left out in the cold. If you reside in Alexandria, VA, Annandale, VA, Arlington, VA, Fairfax Station, VA, Burke, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Lorton, VA, Springfield, VA, and McLean, VA (east of I-495), count on Dwyer for prompt and expert gas fireplace installation and maintenance.
Call Us Today!
Call Dwyer today at 703.922.8220 or contact us online to schedule your installation quote.