$169.95 HVAC Preventive Maintenance Agreement
Dwyer Plumbing offers yearly maintenance agreements, which provide for two inspections a year of your HVAC system, as well as entitles you to a 10% discount on the regular repair task price for any heating, cooling or plumbing repair service task needed. You will also receive Priority Repair Scheduling for any repair service calls.
Each seasonal inspection includes professional examination by an extensively trained technician of all accessible system operation and safety components. It also includes, at no extra charge, examination of the system’s accessories (humidifier, electronic air cleaner, condensate pump and programmable thermostat) as well as the water heater. You will also receive Inspection Scheduling Reminders by postcard or e-mail, whichever you prefer. The cost for each additional system serving your residence is only $154.95.
If you’re looking for another type of yearly maintenance check, we can certainly provide those. Some people like their outside pipes winterized or have other plumbing things reviewed regularly because they’re prone to something specific. We’ll gladly do those to, but we work out those sort of maintenance agreements on a case by case basis because needs of frequency vary so widely.
What to Expect
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate, and check flow rates where appropriate
- Clean and lubricate motors as required.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers as required.
- PMAs typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment, and the 10% discount
- Preventive maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.